Mini appreciation post for all things this wonderful life has to offer. I believe often, as humans, we get caught up in the unnecessary slumps life throws at us. We have a tendency to feel “kicked when we’re down” if things don’t go our way. We feel defeated when we don’t always know what to do next. Bottom line, life’s a hell of a challenge and definitely not easy.
The last couple years, for me, have been full of ups and downs. High expectations and low ones. A handful of hellos and sometimes hard goodbyes. I think I’m at a place now, where I’ve finally realized that although life takes all these crazy twists and turns sometimes it’s just best to enjoy the ride. Daily, I try to find the good in any type of situation regardless of whether the solution is in my favor or not. A lesson is to be learned in every trial or tribulation we endure, make the best out of it.
Today, I wanted to share my recent Top 10 quotes for getting through hard times. Most of these are goal oriented or about the journey towards success (whatever that may be for you). Nevertheless, all of these have helped me find the courage to move on and grow from the past and present. Hope you enjoy!
- You are stronger than you realize. You are more capable than you can imagine.
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
- The struggle is part of the story.
- Do it for you and not for them.
- It is about being fearlessly and relentlessly true to yourself.
- One day? Or day one. You decide.
- If you are not obsessed with your life, change it.
- If it’s still in your mind, it is worth taking the risk.
- Go after what you want or you may never have it.
- One year = 365 opportunities.