The “twelve things” post is something I’ve been seeing a lot of bloggers do. If you don’t know what this is, the post features just twelve random things or facts! It could be things they’re dreaming of, things they’re currently working on, goals, anything really! I thought this was the perfect opportunity to extend a piece of me to my readers. I talk a lot about motivation and lifestyle content but often forget to make that personal connection with you guys. So if you’d like, continue to scroll on and learn more about me + what’s been going on in my life!
“Everyday may not be good but there is something good in every day”
- I’ve been grinding hardcore on all things social media. I’ve learned over these last few months of blogging that staying involved in the community is one of the many keys to success. If you write blog posts but lack networking, you won’t go anywhere. Making connections has been my focus no doubt!
- I’m getting a tattoo?! Yep, and it’s gonna be pretty large! I’m super nervous and yet extremely excited to get this piece. I can’t unravel too many details but I’m expecting this to be amazing. My deposit is down people! I repeat a deposit on a tattoo is down! I’ll fill you in more when the art is actually on my body!
- My new favorite Starbucks order has been a grande non-fat chai tea latte with 2 pumps of pumpkin. It’s the epitome of Fall and absolutely delicious.
- Last week I went to the gym 6 times! The gym has been my outlet for stress. It’s a place I can go at the end of the day where no one judges me, tells me what to do, or yells at me. In a way, it’s been therapeutic and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
- I’m dying to go back to school. I’ve attempted going back multiple times and each time I try, I end up dropping my classes. This time will be different though, I can feel it. Credit to my blog; what I’ve built has allowed me to explore advertising and marketing in a huge way. This journey is helping guide where the next chapter of school will take me. So thankful for that!
- I’m gonna say it…I’ve been living in sweat pants. Especially with this chilly Chicago area weather we’ve been getting – sweats are all I wanna wear.
- Reese’s pieces are stocked up in my freezer. I can’t get enough of those things. It’s been my ultimate guilty pleasure the last couple weeks.
- I leave for a big vacation in less than a month! I’ll be airport hopping for a day and then arrive in a hotter climate! Can any of you guess where I’ll be headed?!
- We have found a venue for our anniversary celebration! Our big party is finally happening and we’ve got an epic night planned for when my husband returns!
- I kinda wanna start a YouTube channel but I’m kinda sorta too scared! Any advice for new YouTubers?! My life really isn’t that exciting so I’m not sure what I’d even vlog or film about! Let me know in the comments what you guys would want to see or if you’d even watch!
- My braces are scheduled to come off next month! If any of you have had braces, you know how excited I must be right now. That day can’t come quick enough! I’ll be sure to do a post about my braces experience once this metal mouth is back to normal.
- I’ve been a cleaning maniac lately. All of my laundry is done, sheets are washed, dishes are put away, I even went far enough to scrub down the bathtub and keep the dining room clutter free (almost impossible because I’m always throwing crap in there). It feels good to have everything in order!
I hope you all enjoyed this post today and please notify me if personal stuff is something you want to see more of. I’m happy to do that if you’ll read!
Fall fashion tends to be all about warm tones, comfort, and functionality. It’s the time of year when the weather changes ever so slightly but yet drastically impacts the way we dress. What about the way we accessorize though? I’ve scrolled through a handful of blog posts that point out Fall clothing trends but hardly anything regarding how we should be accessorizing these outfits? Fear not though internet, I am here to save the day and introduce you to my new favorite little gem.
Let me just tell you a bit about Daniel Wellington…
DW is a Swedish watch brand that makes beautiful time pieces in an assortment of different styles. The beauty in their watches is highlighted by the simplicity. It’s minimalism at it’s finest. Carefully crafted and designed to match anyones lifestyle!
From experience, I can say my Daniel Wellington watch has followed me from a museum tour, to apple picking, and through a night out with friends. It’s so versatile that I can take it nearly anywhere without worrying about whether or not the watch would stay stylin as much as I was. And to make it even better, the brand features swappable bands! So even if desired, I could switch a look for something different – saves me from having to buy a new watch all together! Super convenient!
The piece featured in this post is my Classic Petite (size 32mm) Durham in the color silver. This watch gives me all the Fall vibes so when I saw it, I knew I had to have it! This specific face comes in a gold detailing too but I chose silver to match my wedding ring!
In addition to the incredibly ultra-thin case design. The watch wraps around you with a light brown leather band. The leather band stays secure on my wrist keeping the watch where it can be seen best. That’s always been a huge issue for me in the past – finding an accessory that isn’t too large or too small. This one fits just right!
So, what do you think?! Don’t you love Daniel Wellington as much as I do?! If the answer is yes and you’d like to purchase your own, be sure to use my code NATALIEGG at checkout. That will get you 15% off your order on www.danielwellington.com – yay for discounts! Am I right?!
My morning routine is typically stressful from waking up to the 10 alarms I had set the night before to making sure my pets are fed and of course remembering everything I need before running out the door. After all of that, I’m still SO exhausted and in need of a morning pick me up. I used to stop at Starbucks in the morning. Which would always end up taking another chunk out of my routine. Standing in line, ordering, and waiting for someone else to make my drink? It was just so unnecessary to waste my time doing that and even worse…waste my money on something I could do myself.
Thankfully, I was recently sent a Keurig to try out and boy did this little gadget change my life. Instead of paying $5 for one cup of coffee, I can spend approximately $9.99 and make more than 10 cups of coffee! Mind you, at home and quickly!
A few of my favorites have been the Caribou, Starbucks, and Green Mountain Coffee pod packs. The flavors are so rich and fresh. It’s also super nice that I get to create my own coffee creations! I’ve been experimenting with creamers, milks, and sweeteners. It’s been so much fun!
Oh, and can we just briefly touch on adorable coffee mugs and cups?! You don’t get that at a chain coffee joint! I scooped up this navy blue one from the Target dollar spot for only $3! It’s been my go-to for cold mornings (the few we have been getting *
rolls eyes*). Fits a perfect 10 oz serving size!
So if you want to save money, get to where you’re going faster, and be in control of your morning consider checking out a Keurig! In addition to just being convenient, the models available are just gorgeous and come in a variety of different colors! Let me know what you think and reach out so we can swap coffee recipes!